The Beaver Lodge
Beautiful, secluded, wildlife-frequented home on 30 pristine acres overlooking a beaver pond
Nestled Among the Pines
Secluded Wooded Acres Including a Stream, Beaver Ponds, and Visiting Wildlife
This beautiful secluded home on 30 pristine acres overlooks a beaver pond and is frequented by wildlife!
This home sits on 30 beautiful, wooded acres just South of Hwy 24. It sits high on a hill above the abandoned Colorado Midland Railroad from the 1800’s. Nestled in the pines, it overlooks a stream with several Beaver ponds and visiting wildlife. Feel complete privacy with no other houses in view yet easy access to all local attractions. Close to world class fly fishing at Eleven Mile Canyon, Eleven Mile Reservoir, Spinney Mountain Reservoir and the Dream Stream.
The interior features 1900 sq. ft. with vaulted ceilings and Large floor to ceiling windows in the spacious living room. A stone accent gas fireplace with 50′ plasma TV above completes the space. The home is superior in quality featuring warm colors and comfortable furnishings. The open concept is cozy enough for 2, but roomy enough for the whole family. You’ll enjoy cooking your meals in the large, modern, well-stocked kitchen or grilling on the deck. Enjoy the views from the 3-tier deck or stargaze after a long day of outdoor activities in the 6-person hot tub.
We do keep the driveway well plowed of snow in the winter, however the driveway has a few ups and downs, so we do recommend 4 wheel drive for wintertime.
What Our Guests Are Saying
The Beaver Lodge Up Close
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Over 25 years old
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome (Pack and Play, high chair, baby backpack for hiking, and assortment of children’s toys and books provided)
- Washing Machine: Full size washer and dryer. Laundry supplies provided. Iron and ironing board.
- Gas Fireplace: Gas stone fireplace centrally located in living area
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Queen: Handcrafted log bed in master bedroom from local aspen.
- Twin/Single: 2 twin air mattresses provided
- Baby Crib
- Full Kitchen: Hickory cabinets with tile countertops and tile floors. Also very nice new appliances. Large, open kitchen/dining area. Kitchen stocked with spices and basic condiments. Coffee maker, coffee grinder, starter pack of coffee and tea provided.
- Cooking Utensils & Appliances: All dishes and cookware provided. Crock-pot, blender, waffle iron and griddle.
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Deck/Patio: Large south facing deck with access from both bedrooms. Patio table and chairs with umbrella. 2 loungers. Small table and chairs on deck and front porch.
- Gas/Electric BBQ Grill: Gas grill on deck
- Mountain View: This home is situated with a view of Pike’s Peak and overlooks the spring fed pond below. You are surrounded by pine and aspen trees.
- Monument View: Awesome Pike’s Peak views from the living room and both bedrooms.
- Blu-Ray/DVD/CD player with surround sound and 46′ flatscreen LCD TV. Dish network and selection of DVDs provided.
- Hot Tub with access from either bedroom off the deck. Robes and extra towels provided.
- Assortment of board games and books
- Wireless Broadband: Due to secluded location the WiFi has had occasional failures during heavy rain and snowfall, usually never for longer than a few hours.
- Phone: No land line, but most major cell phone providers have service here.
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Send a Message or Call 719-650-5000
Whether you book through a service like VRBO or work with us directly, we will be just a quick chat away to help you all the way from the booking process through your entire stay with us and beyond. Ours is a single focus: that your vacation experience is excellent from beginning to end!