Launch your Colorado adventure from this tucked-away base camp
Spectacular Pikes Peak Views
Experience Isolation on 30 Fenced Acres of Pine and Aspen
The Hideaway is a cute, quaint and isolated, 1 bedroom get-away, that sits on a hill with an awesome Pike’s Peak view as a backdrop. Surrounded by pine and aspen trees on 30 fenced and gated acres, you can feel completely isolated with no other homes in view. It is only 1.5 miles from US Hwy 24 on a well maintained County Road, however, and only 30 minutes to Colorado Springs or Cripple Creek and very convenient to all local attractions. This get-away is attached to our vacation rental business shop and shares the same property with House of The Rising Sun.
You can hike the acreage or relax and enjoy the beauty of the forest. You may experience an occasional deer or elk that wander through the property.
Cozy and romantic for two, with granite topped hickory cabinets. A microwave, hot plate and coffee pot will get you started for the day. The Hideaway features quality craftsmanship and superior hand crafted log furnishings. After an exciting day of sightseeing, hiking, biking, rafting or shopping, make the quick trip back to “base camp” and feel secluded in the woods. When it snows, you can bring cross country skis or snowshoes and to explore the property or many nearby trails. You are sure to enjoy all of the conveniences of home including high speed Internet, flatscreen TV with Blu-ray DVD player.
Enjoy all this among the beauty, peace and serenity of the Rocky Mountains in this special get-away!
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Over 21 years old
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Possibly a small child would be able to stay. Play and Pack would be provided.
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas BBQ
- King: Handcrafted log bed in bedroom hand crafted from local aspen.
- Aspen Log Armoire
- 2 Aspen Log Night Stands
- Hickory cabinets with granite countertops and tile floors.
- Kitchen stocked with spices and basic condiments. Coffee maker..
- Cooking Utensils & Appliances: All dishes and cookware provided.
- Small table with 2 chairs are south facing with beautiful view of Pikes Peak.
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Mountain View: The Hideaway is situated with a view of Pike’s Peak and overlooks a pine and aspen covered hillside.
- We do occasional access the shop that is attached and may be there during the day. Normally from around 8am to 5pm. We do try to respect your time here and can try to limit our time working in or accessing the shop, if possible.
- 40″ LCD Flatscreen TV and Blu Ray Disc Player
- Assortment of Movies
- Smart TV can access NetFlix, Roku, Hulu and more
- Wireless Broadband
- Phone: No land line, but most major cell phone providers have service here.
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
What Our Guests Are Saying
The Hideaway Availability
Use this form or call 719-650-5000
Whether you book through us using this form or opt for VRBO or AirBNB, we will be just a quick chat away to help you all the way from the booking process through your entire stay with us and beyond. Ours is a single focus: that your vacation experience is excellent from beginning to end!