Timber Ridge Retreat
Cozy, pet-friendly romantic getaway in the heart of the Pikes Peak region
Remodeled for Romance
A Pet-Friendly Pikes Peak Cabin for Couples or Small Families
Completely remodeled in 2006, this cozy, comfortable, romantic, pet-friendly cabin in the heart of the Pikes Peak Region is the perfect getaway for couples and yet ideal for a small family. Tastefully decorated in lodge and mountain décor, it features hand-crafted log furniture, and a stone wood-burning fireplace. A brand new entertainment center with 40′ LCD TV, surround sound and Blu-ray player provides entertainment together after a day of activities.
Enjoy the views and warm mountain sun as you relax or dine on the private deck. After a day of activities, relax with a soak in your own private hot tub or post your adventures with wireless internet!
Located on a quiet mountain road, the cabin is convenient to local attractions in the Pike’s Peak area. The Royal Gorge, Pike’s Peak, rafting as well as great hiking, biking, fishing, horseback riding and shopping are all within an hour’s drive. There are numerous trailheads within a few miles of the cabin, and historic Cripple Creek, where you can enjoy fine dining and gaming fun as well as tour gold mines from yesterday and today, is only 12 miles away.
Whether it’s a fun-filled Colorado family vacation or a couple’s getaway, you’re certain to feel at home at Timber Ridge Retreat!
What Our Guests Are Saying
Timber Ridge Retreat Up Close
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Over 25 years old
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome (Pack and Play, high chair, baby backpack for hiking, and assortment of children’s toys and books provided)
- Washing Machine: Full size washer and dryer. Laundry supplies provided. Iron and ironing board.
- Gas Fireplace: Gas stone fireplace centrally located in living area
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Queen: Handcrafted log bed in master bedroom from local aspen.
- Twin/Single: 2 twin air mattresses provided
- Baby Crib
- Full Kitchen: Hickory cabinets with tile countertops and tile floors. Also very nice new appliances. Large, open kitchen/dining area. Kitchen stocked with spices and basic condiments. Coffee maker, coffee grinder, starter pack of coffee and tea provided.
- Cooking Utensils & Appliances: All dishes and cookware provided. Crock-pot, blender, waffle iron and griddle.
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Deck/Patio: Large south facing deck with access from both bedrooms. Patio table and chairs with umbrella. 2 loungers. Small table and chairs on deck and front porch.
- Gas/Electric BBQ Grill: Gas grill on deck
- Mountain View: This home is situated with a view of Pike’s Peak and overlooks the spring fed pond below. You are surrounded by pine and aspen trees.
- Monument View: Awesome Pike’s Peak views from the living room and both bedrooms.
- Blu-Ray/DVD/CD player with surround sound and 46′ flatscreen LCD TV. Dish network and selection of DVDs provided.
- Hot Tub with access from either bedroom off the deck. Robes and extra towels provided.
- Assortment of board games and books
- Wireless Broadband: Due to secluded location the WiFi has had occasional failures during heavy rain and snowfall, usually never for longer than a few hours.
- Phone: No land line, but most major cell phone providers have service here.
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Send a Message or Call 719-650-5000
Whether you book through a service like VRBO or work with us directly, we will be just a quick chat away to help you all the way from the booking process through your entire stay with us and beyond. Ours is a single focus: that your vacation experience is excellent from beginning to end!